We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company. The successful candidate will proactively drive risk management and compliance objectives as a key partner and trusted...
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
The successful candidate will proactively drive risk management and compliance objectives as a key partner and trusted advisor to WCB planning teams, ensuring future state processes and programs have privacy and security included by design. Key to this role will be building effective working relationships across the business, proactively driving the adoption of key policies and standards relevant to the business. Also, important will be close coordination with regional TrIP DP and Privacy Managers to see that relevant regional business and regulatory requirements are evaluated as key inputs into future strategies and program enhancements.
- Understanding of enterprise compliance governance and oversight processes (information security standards, laws and regulations, privacy and security, risk management, control protocols, methodologies, and practices) with at least 5 years’ experience in privacy, security, or compliance disciplines is required
- Familiarity with control frameworks and regulatory/compliance requirements such as ISO27001, HIPAA, FISMA/FedRamp, EU Data Protection Directive, etc. is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor communications based on audience
- Strong project management abilities, driving projects and deliverables, and measuring results
- Undergraduate degree or related experience is required (relevant field preferred)
- Data Governance, Privacy, or Information Security certifications such as CIPP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAPP, CFE, etc. AND/OR relevant degree is required (CIPP Preferred)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.