A large global membership organisation with it’s HQ in Amsterdam, seek an experienced Events and Marketing Executive to support the department in the co-ordination of marketing and event projects.
A large global membership organisation with it’s HQ in Amsterdam, seek an experienced Events and Marketing Executive to support the department in the co-ordination of marketing and event projects. Working as part of a team, you will co-ordinate and plan the portfolio of varied events that the organisation runs ensuring they run smoothly and according to plan, supporting and managing the registration process, and ensuring an efficient and professional customer journey for delegates. You will manage and co-ordinate all event administration and deliver online and on-site events and support the development of educational content through the co-ordination of detailed marketing-driven event agenda’s.
As well as event delivery, your role with entail a variety of marcomms projects, which will include brand enhancement campaigns, through company presence at exhibitions and award applications, email marketing campaigns to drive membership and event sales, social media channel marketing as well as co-ordination of marketing collateral design. This varied role will require strong planning and monitoring of time schedules.
The client is looking for the following skills and experience for this role:
- Bachelor's degree ("HBO") with 2-year experience or MBO 4 with at least 4 years of experience
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as an events and marketing coordinator
- Fluent in English in word and writing
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Dynamics
- Living in the Amsterdam area and has the necessary residence/work permits to live and work in the Netherlands
- Strong attention to detail, good planning and organisation skills
- Resourceful in setting up workflows and administrative organisation
- Pro-active and hands-on way of working
- Good knowledge of using the MS Office package
Apply for "Events and Marketing Executive"
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.